Saturday, June 23, 2007

Comments

Thank you for reading this weblog. I appreciate your deciding to spend some time on what we write here. If you should decide to comment on what you read, we look forward to reading what you have to say.

So why do I have comment moderation enabled? I want to prevent spam comments. I welcome comments on anything we have written, whether you agree with us or not. I only insist that you:

  1. keep the ratio of profanity to thought reasonable (for best results, avoid profanity completely)
  2. do not attempt to advertise a product or service, and
  3. avoid insulting or abusing third parties.

As long as you stay within these guidelines, feel free to post your ideas in the comments. If you need to get in touch with either of us privately, submit a comment with NOT FOR PUBLICATION at the head, and an e-mail address or some other way we can reply to you.

No comments: